Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wedding!

In August 2014, I had the honor of helping a friend/co-worker of mine prepare her wedding. It was going to be celebrated on a North Carolina beach, so we decided an the ocean theme. I had tried my hand ay watercolor before, but was not sure how it would come out. Well I don't know about what others thought about it, but I loved the way they came out! Now mind, I am not a professional painter, but I really liked what I was able to create. The watercolors for the tables, gifts, nameplates were my creation. She and I both made  the chair decorations (with the starfish). She and her mom decorated the tables. I feel it all looks lovely, and though it was cloudy, the ceremony was beautiful!!!




Gifts were soaps in the form of sea urchins and shells...

The table had a burlap runner...

There were some blue and turquoise M&M's with the couple's initials..

The centerpiece was a candle with sand and seashells..

So nice...

I love the seahorse!




Each table had a sea design..here with the names of who sat where..

Chair decorations...

The bride and the groom!! Beautiful!
 
And me...
It was a very nice wedding!! I wish them both lots and lots of love!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment