Saturday, April 4, 2015

Earrings!

I love to look at blogs that use old things for new purposes!! And I also  LOVE earrings, and I had a lot of them all tangled up in a little box. On one of these blogs I saw how an old picture frame was transformed for hanging earrings, so I went to the Salvation Army store, bought a .97 cent wooden frame, got some gorgeous paper at World Matket, and some wire...a few minutes later I had made an awesome earring hanger!! So easy, cheap, and to my eyes, very pretty!!! So now I share it with you :)

Here is the finished project!

These are just a few of my collection of earrings, I will probably have to make at least 2 more...

Almost all my earrings have a story :)


Like these were made of melted glass by an artist friend from Mexico!


 
 
 
So this is my small project of the month. I will publish more as they are made...Thanks for reading!!!



 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. Angie, ty for this idea! For my earring holder, I put a piece of plastic canvas (used in needlework) in a frame but inserting the earwires in and out of the little holes doesn't work well when one is in a hurry. I think this idea will work much better for me. :)

    ReplyDelete